Sunday 25 October 2009

On holiday....

Wooo hooo...

So I finished today for a whole week. Seven whole days away from work. I am excited, but I also have terrible ear ache. I think its a trip to the doctors tomorrow :( typical me that.

We have a good few jobs set to start this week. Need to get a quote to put a gas pipe into out living room, and I need to start taking out the built in cupboards in the bedroom, so I can knock out the fire and re build. Might need to replaster first as well though. All busy busy, we're going to Liverpool to get our passports on tuesday and then hoping to start the sick pond on Wed. Need to lay a concrete base before the guys can come and install it. Then I would like to get the little fish in there for the winter, but it might not happen just yet. They are in a heated pond, and couldn't just drop them in there, it needs to be heated too, and running properly.

Oh the joy. I was hoping I would get some writing time in. I am sure I might, but not as much as I would have liked. My best mate is pushing me to start querying tsk. (The Secret King for those who don't know my writing.) I do want to but in a sense am scared too.

I have put almost two years into this project. Its grown in so many ways, and been through so so many changes. Its a completely different project than I had first imagined, I didn't think about a series until my (now) co-writer suggested it, and the whole series was born. I am proud of it, and amazed by it, the characters are alive and living in a world which I created. To have another writer understand them as much as I do is just the best thing I could have asked for and -K- has surpassed any expectations I had of working with someone.

Don't get me wrong, I know I must frustrate the hell out of him sometimes, as my characters frustrate me. But we have done great, we have a 2 hour pilot special and 8 episodes. Now on the 9th.

Ummm

Me? How am I feeling? A little lost, a little in-different. Something isn't right and I can't quite figure out what it is. My eating went off the rails about a month ago. I thought it was all the stress one of my so called friends was putting me through. I sorted out that problem, but my eating still isn't on par. I am frustrated at myself. I've lost weight, and quite a bit in a short period of time. For me the inner person is screaming at me to carry on. Its annoying. Very annoying. Because I have been in recovery for two years. I won't go back, but something is slipping. I am slipping. I don't want to slip.

I will figure it out. I will get to the bottom of this...

Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment